Trademark Objection In just Rs.2,499/- (Inclusive of all stamp paper and govt. fees, No Hidden charges)
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US
Draft of Trademark Objection Reply
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILING A TRADEMARK OBJECTION REPLY ONLINE
Duly scanned copies of the following documents are required to be submitted to the assigned expert
Step Wise Breakdown of 3 days process
Check TM Objection Status
File TM Objection Reply
HOW TO AVOID TRADEMARK OBJECTION
TM Objection involves filing of a response to any queries raised by the trademark examiner in the examination of the trademark application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to check Trademark Objection Status?
You can check the Trademark Status from the IPIndia's Official site by
- Clicking on the Trademarks Tab
- Then go to Trademark status
- Enter your Trademark application number
- Complete information is displayed along with the current status of the trademark application, written at the top left of the application data.
- If the status appears Objected, it implies that Examiner has either raised a query or objection.
What is the Time frame for filing TM Objection Reply?
A Trademark Objection reply should be furnished within 30 days from the date of issuance of the Examination report to the applicant or within 30 days of viewing the Objection Status Online. It takes 6-7 months for the examiner to analyse the reply filed to alter the objected status either as accepted or rejected.
Why is Objection Reply important?
Filing of a reply to Trademark Objection is important as it will help in:
- Saving the application from getting abandoned.
- Chances of getting the trademark registered are restored
- Proving that the applicant has nothing to do with the infringement of rights of any other Trademark
- Increasing the distinctiveness of the trademark.