Last Modified: September 25, 2016
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (www.startupsection.com) (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by StartUpSection or any third party.
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible on the Website.
Minors under the Age of 18
No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a minor under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Information Do We Collect About You and How Do We Do It?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, when you correspond with us, call us to make a purchase or request service, or participate in an online survey or chat function.
- Your Aadhar number or PAN number if you authorize us to obtain an Corporate identification number(CIN) for your new company Registration.
- Information you provide when completing your business filing online through the Website.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- When you browse StartUpSection website, you are able to do so anonymously. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse, not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details and your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please contact us if you wish to opt out of behavioral tracking.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information
StartUpSection collects and uses your personal information to give you superior customer service when you form your company and every year thereafter until you close or cancel your company.
As your Company Registered Agent, we are required by law to maintain your Contact Person’s address,Mail id, Phone Number and all documents we use while incorporation of your company. We will use this information to inform you of future Company Annual filling and Taxes due dates and offer to fulfill these services for you for a fee. We will inform you of annual Registered Agent fees due. We will send you any service of process packages we may receive as your Registered Agent. If courier fees are necessary to forward service of process, we will charge you a service fee.
It is your responsibility to notify us of any change in address and contact information so we can send you tax compliance notices, Registered Agent invoices and service of process.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including:
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- We may store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Disclosure of Your Information
Communication with StartUpSection through our website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Startupsection Advisory Private Limited is not a law firm, and therefore any information transmitted to StartUpSection is not considered privileged client-attorney information.
At times, we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of StartUpSection assets, in which personal information held by StartUpSection about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Startupsection Advisory Private Limited, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Promotional Offers from StartUpSection
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and contact information used by StartUpSection to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the unsubscribe button in our email communications or emailing our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase or other transactions.
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our target-audience preferences, you can opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We do not give or sell your name, email address, address or any other personal information to any third party for marketing purposes and will reveal such information only if required by law to disclose such information and as otherwise described in this policy.
Every effort to secure your data against criminal outside disclosure is being taken over the internet. Every name and address in our database is initially and periodically checked.
Our records are password protected and monitored by security personnel on site. Your data is monitored by a infrared system, backed up by independent propane power supplies, generators and a state of the art, digitally-controlled power management system. To learn more about how we protect your information, please ask one of our team members to provide you with a more detailed explanation.
StartUpSection safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers and make sure you use a secure browser.
StartUpSection uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To place on-line orders with Harvard, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the internet.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or to correct or delete, any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our Company wide Commitment to Privacy
To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every StartUpSection employee.
StartUpSection website contains links to other sites. StartUpSection does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies and sites.