Register Your Nidhi Limited In just Rs.54,999/- (Inclusive of all stamp paper and govt. fees, No Hidden charges)
3 Director Identification Numbers
Name Approval of your Company
MOA and AOA Drafting
Stamp Paper along with Notarization Support
PAN and TAN Numbers
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INCORPORATING A NIDHI LIMITED ONLINE
Duly scanned copies of the following documents are required to be submitted to the assigned expert
Step Wise Breakdown of 15 days process
Getting DSC & DIN
3 - 15
12 - 15
Final Form Filing
15 - 15
Certificate of Incorporation
WHY TO OPT FOR REGISTERING A NIDHI LIMITED
Nidhi Company is a recommended business entity for NBFCs which are incorporated to promote habit of thrift and provide easy lending and deposits of funds amongst its members.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What business activities cannot be conducted by a Nidhi Company?
Nidhi companies are restricted to carry out any business activity apart from lending and accepting funds from its members. However, they are strictly prohibited from engaging in any of the following business:
- Chit Funds
- Lease Finance
- Hire purchase Finance
- Acquisition of securities of other Body Corporates
what are the statutory conditions for Registering a Nidhi Company in India?
. There are certain statutory conditions which need to be adhered to both before and after incorporation of such companies.
Before incorporation, a Nidhi Company should have
- A minimum of 7 shareholders
- A minimum of 3 directors
Post registration of the Nidhi Company, it should have
- Net owned funds of not less than Rs.100 lakh rupees.
- A minimum of 200 members/shareholders
- Unencumbered term deposits of not less than 10% of outstanding deposits
- Ratio of Net Owned Funds to deposits of not more than 1:20.
What are the restrictions on a Nidhi Company?
A Nidhi company has certain restrictions, they cannot
- Issue any securities to its members
- Open a Current account with its members
- Advertise for soliciting deposits
- Pay any incentive or brokerage for mobilizing fund infusion.