IEC CODE Registration Rs. 3999 | IMPORT EXPORT CODE | IEC Code Registration oline | inclusive of Govt Fees
What you Get & Time Frame
- IEC certificate
- 5-7 days
- Pan card of Company/Firm/Partnership/Individual
- Passport Size Photo of all Person involved
- Cancel Cheque of the Bank Account
- Business Registration Certificate
- Addess proof of all
- Digital Signature Certifcate (DSC) to file application Class II.
IEC stands for Import Export Code. It is a mandatory 10-digit code required by all individuals and business entities who want to import or export goods in India.
Every logistics company requires an IEC Code as a prerequisite to open an International Shipping Account.