GST Return In just Rs.999/- (No Hidden charges)
GST Tax Calculation with HSN Code
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE GST RETURN FILING
Duly scanned copies of the following documents are required to be submitted to the assigned expert
Step Wise Breakdown of 4 days process
1 - 2
Invoices Verification with HSN Code
4 - 4
GST Return Filing
WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR A GST REGISTRATION
GST Registration is mandatory for those entities whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of 20 lakhs in general category states and 10 lakhs in special category states.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who are required to file GST Return?
Following are required to file GST Return:
- ♣All Applicants registered under GST
- ♣Applicants having zero transactions, otherwise a penalty of Rs.100/day
- ♣Composite Dealers
- ♣Input service Dealers
What are the various types of GST Returns?
There are a number of forms for GST filing. They are:
- ♣Outward Return (purchases): GSTR1
- ♣Inward Return (sales): GSTR2
- ♣Month return (cumulative): GSTR3
- ♣Return by composite Dealer: GSTR4
- ♣Return by Non Resident Tax Payer: GSTR5
- ♣Return by Service Input Provider: GSTR6
- ♣Persons required to deduct TDS: GSTR7
- ♣E-commerce Market Places: GSTR8
- ♣Annual Return: GSTR9
Can GST Return be revised?
Yes, a GST Return can be revised. Incase after furnishing the return, any omission or incorect information is later discovered, then the applicant may revise the return within the same month.
However, Following are not allowed to revise their returns:
- ♣ Persons required to deduct TDS
- ♣ Registered Non Taxable Persons
Moreover, a revised return shall not be allowed after the due date for furnishing of return for the month of September or second quarter, as the case may be, following the end of the financial year, or the actual date of furnishing of relevant annual return, whichever is earlier.