GST Registration In just Rs.999/- (Inclusive of all stamp paper and govt. fees, No Hidden charges)
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US
Certificate of GST Registration
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR GST REGISTRATION ONLINE IN INDIA
Following information is required from the applicant for GST Registration
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GST REGISTRATION ONLINE IN INDIA
Duly scanned copies of the following documents are required to be submitted to the assigned expert
Step Wise Breakdown of 4 days process
1 - 4
4 - 4
GST Application approval
4 - 4
WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR A GST REGISTRATION
GST Registration is mandatory for those entities whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of 20 lakhs in general category states and 10 lakhs in special category states.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there any mandatory requirements to register under GST apart the the annual turnover threshold?
Following are required to be registered under GST irrespective of their annual turnover:
- ♣Entities involved in taxable inter-state sales.
- ♣Agents supplying goods on behave of others
- ♣Input Service Distributor
- ♣Retailers on E-commerce platform
- ♣E-commerce operator
- ♣Entities already registered under Service tax, VAT, Excise.
- ♣Casual Taxable persons
- ♣Tax payers under reverse charge
- ♣Non- resident making taxable supplies
- ♣Successor/Transferee of businesses
- ♣Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services
What is a Composition Scheme under GST ?
The Government has introduced an optional scheme for small businesses, known as the composition scheme. Under composition scheme:
- ♣Subsidized tax rates are levied
2% for manufacturers
5% for Restaurant Service Providers
1% for other suppliers
- ♣Three monthly returns are summarized to the quarterly basis.
However, entities enrolled under such scheme are not allowed to take any input tax credit nor can they issue taxable invoices.
What is the relevance of GSTIN?
GSTIN is the GST identification number. It is a unique number allotted to every applicant registered under GST. It is valid for all the business places within a state. The 15 digit GSTIN implies the following:
- ♣ State Code (first 2 digits)
- ♣ PAN Number of applicant ( next 10 digits)
- ♣ Number of entities in a state of same PAN holder (next 1 digit)
- ♣ By default – Z
- ♣ Sum of all the numerical digits in GSTIN ( last digit)